The following drugs are tested in a DOT drug panel.
1. Amphetamines (Amphetamines, MDA, MDMA(Ecstasy), Methamphetamine)
2. Cocaine (Benzoylecgonine, Coke, Snow, Crack, Flake)
3. Marijuana (Carboxy-THC, Cannabinoids)
4. Opiates (Codeine, Morphine, 6-MAM(Heroin)
5. Phencyclidine (PCP, Angel dust, Hog)
These are the same drugs in a 5-panel drug test, however, some drugs in the DOT panel have a lower cut off level – potentially leading to different results.
Call ARCpoint Labs of Southboro-Framingham at (508)834-3760 to find out what the cut off levels are, or for more information about DOT drug testing.