Women’s Health Screening
ARCpoint Labs of Southborough - Framingham offers lab tests designed specifically for women’s health. You don’t always need a doctor to prescribe lab work for you. At ARCpoint Labs of Southborough - Framingham, you can take control and request the test yourself.
We offer a variety of women’s health tests. You can choose a comprehensive women’s panel or profile to understand more about your body’s overall health or you can request a complete metabolic profile that measures cardiovascular health, checks for cancer or diabetes risk.
Women come to us when dealing with issues of menopause, infertility, bone health, fatigue and more.
Did you know…?
Some of the most commonly run women’s health tests can include:
- Blood pressure
- Complete Blood Count (CBC) with differential (checks for anemia by measuring white blood cells, hemoglobin, hematocrit and platelets)
- Urine screening (to test for UTIs, kidney complications, dehydration, pregnancy)
- Hormone panels (test for estrogen levels (total), estradiol, menopause, infertility)
- Thyroid Panel with Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH)
- Liver panel
- Lipids (checks the fats in the bloodstream – cholesterol, LDL, HDL, triglycerides)
- Kidney panel (calcium, CO2, blood urea nitrogen, potassium, sodium, creatinine, chloride, albumin, phosphorus)
- Diabetes screening (blood sugar/glucose testing)
- Iron/ Total Iron Binding Capacity (TIBC)
- Bone health (iron, calcium, minerals, phosphorus)
- Heart health
Contact ARCpoint Labs of Southborough - Framingham for Women’s Wellness Testing
Accurate. Reliable. Confidential Testing.